- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Benjamin Rolle tore up GGPoker’s biggest tournaments during a purple patch of form in February and March. Rolle won the prestigious Super MILLION$ for $424,580, triumphed in the $25,500 Sunday Million Super HR for $393,222, and binked the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Rollers for $76,724. This weekend, Rolle came out on top in the Battle of Malta edition of the €1,050 Sunday High Rollers Main Event and helped himself to another €78,613.
Some 408 players bought into this tournament and created a €408,000 prize pool. All but one of the nine finalists saw their €1,050 investment swell into a five-figure sum; Yinsheng “lucky428” Yang‘s ninth place finish came with a €7,916 payday.
Canada’s Alexandre “raking-even” Raymond busted in eighth for €10,557 before “Mengimbangi” and Gytis Lazauninkas crashed out and helped themselves to €14,078 and €18,773 respectively.
Fifth place and €25,035 went to “karol0824” of Japan before Montenegro’s “takemeaway” fell in fourth and got their hands on €33,385. Heads-up was set when “CheekySleek,” all the way from New Zealand, ran out of steam in third, a finish good for €44,519.
Rolle and Japanese grinder “URAURA” fought it out one-on-one for the title and the lion’s share of the prize pool. Rolle got the job done, meaning the popular poker coach received €78,613 and resigned his heads-up opponent to a €59,638 consolation prize.
€1,050 Sunday High Rollers Main Event (BoM Edition) Final Table Results
|8||Alexandre “raking-even” Raymond||Canada||€10,557|
|9||Yinsheng “lucky428” Yang||UAE||€7,916|
€25M Guaranteed Battle of Malta Online Hits GGPoker From July 10
Bernardo Soares Turns $150 Into $57,510
Brazil’s Bernado Soares turned $150 into a bankroll-padding $57,510 by taking down the GGMasters tournament. This week’s event drew in 3,491 entrants, meaning GGPoker was left nursing a near $20,000 overlay, not that those who finished in the money places cared!
Two Brazilians, “bobmarley” and “anthologg,” were the first casualties of the final table; they banked prizes of $5,751 and $7,669. Everyone else locked in a five-figure prize following the latter’s exit.
“1GIRL2CUPS” and “SuperQQ” saw their tournaments end abruptly and they scooped up $10,227 and $13,637 scores. Dutch star “SheldonLiTufi” exited in fifth for $18,186 before Joao “sydens” Oliveira and “izigame” dusted off their stacks, finishes worth $24,252 and $32,340.
Heads-up pitted Soares against “Mirkuly” of Canada. Neither player struck a deal, resulting in a $43,127 runner-up prize for “Mirkuly” and an impressive $57,510 for $57,510.
$150 GGMasters Final Table Results
|4||Joao “sydens” Oliveira||Brazil||$24,252|
Get Revenge on Your Opponents With the New Splash Feature at GGPoker
Other GGPoker Results
Damir “TiltTanik” Zhugralin won the biggest prize at GGPoker this weekend after he received $104,949 for winning the $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers. John “SheppardPie” Bakalis reeled in an $86,058 haul for his victory in the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event, while Claas Segebrecht is $57,740 richer after winning the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Roller.
- Damir “TiltTanik” Zhugralin – winner of the $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers for $104,949
- John “SheppardPie” Bakalis – winner of the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event for $86,058*
- Claas Segebrecht – winner of the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Roller for $57,740*
- Isujimi – winner of the €110 King’s Landing Opener (BoM) for $€47,147
- Andrey Kotelnikov – winner of the $315 GGMasters Bounty for $46,936*
- Matheus “Mazinho” Rodrigues – winner of the $250 Sunday Main Event for $28,408
- Oihan “VIVAGGPOKER” Abarzuza – winner of the $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Big Game for $26,381*
- Tom “Tom_Poker_NL” Talboom – winner of the €250 Grand Prix Europe (BoM) for €25,442
- Andras Nemeth – winner of the $840 Sunday High Rollers Bounty Special for $22,191*
- Joris Ruijs – winner of the $777 Sunday Lucky Sevens for $16,364
- Lucio “WizardOfAz” Lima – winner o the $888 Sunday Crazy Eights HR for $16,036
- capsil304 – winner of the $300 Sunday Marathon for $14,592
- Matheus “patimdopoker” Rocha – winner of the $126 Bounty Hunters Sunday Special for $13,731*
- Ami Barer – winner of the $125 Sunday Kick-Off for $12,972
*includes bounty payments